Saturday, January 3, 2009

1

As of today I am starting the 100 Burpee challenge. This is the page of rules I am following. And I will follow all of them. I would like to thank Santa Cruz Crossfit for putting that page up on the web.

I have one exception. Or two. If I am doing burpees in my basement, I can't really jump too high without hitting my hands or head. So I will just jump as high as practical. If I am on the road at a hotel and no easy access to a workout room, I will make do with the hotel room and do the burpees to the best of my ability.

This blog is my way of keeping myself honest - I really don't want to fail so will be jotting a quick note or two here every day as to how I did. Things won't get tough until day 10 or so I would think, but I am in pretty good shape and think I can do it. I will probably do video on the tens. And speaking of video, here is number one.

video

As the videos get longer I will probably start using YouTube. Also, I will more than likely only tape the last half or so of the longer sets as this thing goes along. I have no idea how long the burpees will take me, but am limited by YouTube's upload time and the memory card on my camera. We will see on that.

No comments: